W.W.J.D.Dandy

BLOG for WHAT WOULD JESUS DO ASSOCIATION (W.W.J.D.) which is a registered nonprofit charitable organization. W.W.J.D.'S PURPOSE STATEMENT: "Individuals and/or churches and/or other organizations cooperating together to do what Jesus would do." THIS BLOG WAS CREATED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SPREADING AROUND THE WORLD THE IDEA OF: "DOING WHAT JESUS WOULD DO." The name "Dandy" is the combination of the Director's names: "DAN AND SANDY, PUT US TOGETHER AND WE ARE 'DANDY'!"

My Photo
Name:
Location: GLOBAL

A CALL TO UNITY IN MESSIAH! A CALL TO RETURN TO OUR ROOTS! A CALL TO "SURRENDER LIFE"

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

W.W.J.D. RADIO PROGRAM NOT ON LIVE YET

NEEDED: HELP LISTENING SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE WITH FEEDBACK.

You see, when you have a LIVE audience you have instant feedback, and you can adjust accordingly. Also when you are on a radio station live, you can have call in feedback. That's what I did the last time W.W.J.D. was on the air: 2005-2006, they actually called me THE GOD DOCTOR, because I took regular calls in and helped people with Spiritual/Psychological issues.

This is my third time on a regular radio show, my second time producing and hosting. This time is different in that I am no longer broadcasting over a small reaching local radio station. NOW OUR W.W.J.D. RADIO PROGRAM IS BROADCAST TO THE WORLD VIA THE INTERNET! Use to, I didn't have to watch so closely what I said or did. Now our potential audience is HUGE! It is exciting, but in a way kind of scary. Plus, it's tons more work, because I have to be more careful about content: I try hard to never quote anything or anyone without the proper information to back it up, so that is not too much of a problem. The HARD WORK part is the original songs! Now, I have written, I don't know, up to this point maybe 300 to 350 in my life-time: I started writing about age 14. However, and many of those are my W.W.J.D. Songs For the Young At Heart. I often find myself writing as much as a new W.W.J.D. Song a week! Now, I am not telling you that we get a complete song finished with all the over-lays and different tracks we want done in a week, but sometimes we do. So, one neat thing is you will hear are some songs in progress: you will hear the basic bare-bones song, and then the next week will have laid another track over it.

If we could concentrate more time on W.W.J.D. Songs and, I guess if we had more money to pay out for production, we could get what we want done all at once. So, you see where we need help. PLEASE LISTEN TO THE W.W.J.D. INTERNET BROADCAST ON KTLV1220.COM FRIDAYS 7-8P OR SUNDAYS 4:30-5:30P, AND IF YOU HEAR SOMETHING YOU LIKE, LET ME KNOW.

--In HIM,
Sandy Lynn Patton



DONATIONS:

W.W.J.D.
366 EDNA LANE
McLOUD, OKLAHOMA 74851

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home